mgba-0.7.3 – Game Boy Color/Advance emulator
mGBA is a Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance emulator.
- Near full Game Boy hardware support.
- Fast emulation.
- Save type detection, even for flash memory size.
- Real-time clock support.
- A built-in BIOS implementation, and ability to load external BIOS.
- Frameskip, configurable up to 9.
- Screenshot support.
- 9 savestate slots. Savestates are also viewable as screenshots.
- Video and GIF recording.
- Remappable controls for both keyboards and gamepads.
- IPS and UPS patch support.
- Game debugging via a command-line interface and GDB remote support.
- Configurable emulation rewinding.
Anthony J. Bentley