maim-5.6.3 – desktop screenshot utility (make image)
maim (Make Image) is a utility that takes screenshots of your desktop using
imlib2. It's meant to overcome shortcomings of scrot and performs better
in several ways.
* Allows you to take a screenshot of your desktop and save it in any format.
* Allows you to take a screenshot of a predetermined region or window of
* If slop is installed, it can be used for selecting a region to screenshot.
* Allows you to blend the system cursor into screenshots.
* Allows you to mask off-screen pixels to be black and transparent in
screenshots. (Great for people who use an uneven multi-monitor setup!)
Only for arches