The sysutils/bupstash port
bupstash-0.9.1 – encrypted and deduplicated backup tool
bupstash is a tool for storing (and retrieving) files and data in an encrypted
Some notable features of bupstash include:
- Automatic deduplication of stored data.
- Client side encryption of data.
- Incremental file uploads.
- A tag based query language.
- Optional role based encryption and decryption key separation.
- Remote repositories over ssh.
- Optional, per ssh key access repository controls.
- A multi layered approach to security.
- The bupstash tool itself is divided into subcommands that each have their own
bupstash is alpha software, while all efforts are made to keep bupstash bug
free, we currently recommend using bupstash for making REDUNDANT backups where
failure can be tolerated.