gumbo-0.10.1p0 – HTML5 parsing library in pure C99
Gumbo is an implementation of the HTML5 parsing algorithm implemented as
a pure C99 library with no outside dependencies. It's designed to serve as
a building block for other tools and libraries such as linters, validators,
templating languages, and refactoring and analysis tools.
Goals & features:
- Fully conformant with the HTML5 spec.
- Robust and resilient to bad input.
- Simple API that can be easily wrapped by other languages.
- Support for source locations and pointers back to the original text.
- Support for fragment parsing.
- Relatively lightweight, with no outside dependencies.
- Passes all html5lib tests, including the template tag.
- Tested on over 2.5 billion pages from Google's index.
The OpenBSD ports mailing-list