The emulators/tnylpo port
tnylpo-1.1.3 – utility to run CP/M-80 programs under Unix
tnylpo allows the execution of programs written for CP/M-80 version 2.2
under Unixy operating systems. The companion program tnylpo-convert
converts text files to and from the CP/M format.
* Full Z80 instruction set (including undocumented instructions and
* All BDOS calls of CP/M 2.2 and a few taken from CP/M 3 (mostly for
date and time handling)
* All character handling BIOS calls of CP/M 2.2
* Maps CP/M file operations to operations on files in the Unix file
* Allows you to map up to 16 CP/M drives to arbitrary Unix directories
* Built-in curses based emulation of the DEC VT52
* Allows you to combine CP/M programs with Unix shell redirections and
Note that all CP/M program and data file names are expected in lower
case. For example, files called TURBO.COM or L80.COM need to be renamed
to turbo.com and l80.com to be accessible by tnylpo.